Are you actively looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate by engineering? Here is a GREAT career opportunity to join an international consulting team of 500 consultants that partners with clients like IBM, Bombardier and Boeing internationally and wants to double within 3 years.
PCO INNOVATION is in Canada’s top fastest-growing companies (27th) according to Canadian Business and won the 2010 Ernst and Young Entrepreneur Of the Year award in 2010. We offer a professional development program (PCO University) and the full support from our team of experts. As for the work environment: An awesome atmosphere, many activities, collective insurances and the possibility to discover the world in a professional environment in different countries and economic sectors.
- User support.
- Training users on the various workshops.
- Realization of parametric models.
- Edit methodologies.
- Drafting of good practice.
- Prepare and perform the migration.
- Knowledge of CATIA
- 6 months or more of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Dynamic / Motivation / Professionalism.
-Available to start ASAP
-US citizen / Green card holder mandatory
Contract (based on 40K-50K/year) or permanent (30K-40K/year) positions available
Please apply at : www.jobsatpco.com