The Mountaineers Foundation is a registered, public 501(c)(3) organization. Proudly affiliated with, but separate from the Mountaineers Club, our organization has been a cornerstone of environmental conservation and activism in the Pacific Northwest for almost 40 years. We also support qualified public benefit programs of the Mountaineers Club and Mountaineers Books. Our volunteer board manages grant applications and screening, fundraising, donor outreach, our 360-acre Rhododendron Preserve, and all administrative functions.
We seek committed, qualified individuals for open positions on our volunteer board. Desired qualifications include;
- Experience and/or knowledge of conservation and environmental protection issues and activism
- Fundraising and community building within an expanding donor base
- Financial management and investment strategies for sustainability and growth
- Web site design and development
- Volunteer management and leadership
Please submit your resume and a statement of your qualifications on our web site at mountaineersfoundation.org/application